While writing the Eight Minute Meditation eBook Review, I (LeanAndFit) was skeptical whether such a concept exists in real life.
After all, there are 24 stressful hours in a single day, so how can 8 minutes of some secret meditation technique remove the stress from the remaining 23 hours and 52 minutes? For me, it is too hard to believe.
Nonetheless, I was hooked onto this unique concept developed by wellness coach Victor Davich, which is why I decided to scrutinize this method and see for myself if it worked for me or not.
According to David, the “Eight Minute Meditation” is an eastern “de-stressing” method that has been introduced to the western world. As days are numbered and we all lead busy lives, it is impossible to devote a few hours every day for meditative purposes. This is why, the 8 minute stress free method has been developed.
>>> Click Here to Learn How to Heal Your Mind & Body Via this Super-Short Yet Super-Powerful Meditation <<<
Victor Davich and his View on Meditation
It is important to understand what meditation stands for. It has a diverse meaning that is often interpreted in various forms. The diversity of its interpretation depends on the region and spiritual beliefs defined by the geographical location.
What is the Meaning of Meditation?
Meditation is an ancient Asian technique for relaxing your mind and body by shutting down all outside interference and concentrating on your inner being. While meditation was undoubtedly an Indian technique, it is a well known fact that it has shifted base from the east towards the west.
You can meditate in a wide variety of ways, which include but are not limited to, closing the eyes and sitting quietly, closing the eyes and chanting mantras, closing the eyes and concentrating on your soul and many others. Nowadays, even yoga is considered to be a meditative technique.
In the western countries, the instances of stress related ailments, crime, divorce and personality disorders are increasing at a rapid pace. This is all owing to the imbalance between what you desire and what you have. In the quest to get what you desire, you conveniently forget what you currently have, thereby leading your life to utter confusion.
When you meditate, you tend to synchronize your mind with your inner being, which in turn transforms into complete mental relaxation. The result is less body pain, lower blood pressure, less stress levels and a happier mood.
Several well known medical institutes including the Harvard Medical School and the National Center for Complimentary and Alternate Medicine have categorically stated that meditation is the most suitable and natural way to beat stress.
Some medical institutes and alternate medicine institutions are of the opinion that regular meditation is better than taking medication for removing stress and depression.
Contents of Eight Minute Meditation by Victor Davich PDF:
This is what I got when I placed an order for this digital book:
1) The Eight Minute Meditation eBook:
This pdf version of the 8 minute meditation exercise showcases how you can defeat stress by simply achieving a mind-body connection. This digital guide contains 8 diverse meditation techniques that span over a period of 8 weeks.
Each track is to be followed for a complete week before you switch over to the next track. When you reach the 8th week, you would have mastered the art of deep meditation, which would allow you to break the daily stress in just 8 minutes.
2) The Audio Version of the Eight Minute Meditation eBook:
This pdf is also available in an audio version, which in turn allows you listen to the soothing music that allows you to fall in deep meditation. There are 16 audio tracks in total, all of which are in MP3 format. This is also an 8 week program involving 8 different meditation techniques.
3) The Upgrade and FAQ Option:
Last but not the least; you have the option of opting for an upgrade after you have mastered the 8 week meditation course. You also get to read an expansive FAQ series that clarifies all your doubts pertaining to meditation.
4) The Freebie
When you order the package, you earn a free bonus offer as well. This is in the form of a special audio CD titled, “Stress Relief Track”.
5) The 8 MM Newsletter
You get to enjoy regular updates on meditation best practices for an entire lifetime. This is through the means of this newsletter. This newsletter includes tips, tricks as well as special offers.
6) 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
You have the privilege to seek a complete refund if you dislike the product. You can exercise this option 60 days from placing the order.
7) The Cost
The entire course costs just $47 but if you like, you can opt for the audio CD by paying a onetime fee of $15.99. If on the other hand, you want to purchase the pdf version only, then you need to pay just $15.99.
What is the Benefit of this Course?
1) An Easy Method – This is a relatively easy method to learn and master. All it takes is a few weeks (8 weeks to be precise) to get used to this method. It does not need any special effort on your part to learn these techniques, after which, you can simply include the 8 minute stress busting miracle in your daily schedule.
2) Not Lengthy – It does not take a long time to master meditation. After the eighth week, you become a thorough professional and you automatically start leading a stress free life.
3) Not Expensive – The most suitable aspect of this digital course is its affordable pricing structure. You do not need to spend a fortune to learn how to meditate. In just $47, you get to learn each and every aspect pertaining to meditation.
4) Bonus Offers and Diverse Teaching Methods – Apart from the standard pdf version, you also get to keep the audio CDs as well. You also get a free monthly newsletter and a free meditation CD.
5) The Insta Chill Series – This is a new CD that contains 14 new ways to reduce stress. Some of the techniques included in this audio CD are “Global Calm”, “Deep Settling Exercises” amidst many others.
What are the Drawbacks of this Course?
1) No Classroom Teaching Method – The biggest drawback of this digital guide by Victor Davich is the complete lack of overseeing ability. In simpler words, there is no involvement of a teacher. For those of you who do not like to learn alone, the digital method is not a good idea.
2) Lack of Videos – If this digital meditation technique had videos as well, it would have made it way simpler to understand what was being taught via this guide. The problem is that nowadays people have less time at hand and learning via a book or an audio study material is considered a daunting task. People prefer videos, as they provide detailed explanation using moving images.
3) The 8 Minute Barrier – Believe it or not, the eight minute barrier is simply too tough to comprehend. In most cases, people would not believe that you can actually hope to beat your daily stress by simply meditating 8 minutes a day.
What is the Importance of Meditation in Your Life?
True meditation is a way of life. It should not be considered as an effective way to reduce stress and maintain positive thoughts alone. While meditation does helps you maintain a positive mindset, it has several other benefits (many of which are usually sidelined or ignored). Let me walk you through of a few such benefits:
The Anxiety Suppressor:
Meditation tends to sooth your nerves. This in turn implies that your mind is at ease when you are indulging in deep meditative practices. Apparently, the production of cortisol tends to reduce dramatically when you meditate. This is when your stress levels automatically fall below the acceptable mark (and never go above the danger mark).
Keeps the Fight or Flight System in Check:
I do agree that the ‘fight or flight’ feeling is present in each one of us. It is an anxious moment that determines our outcome from a dangerous situation. Nonetheless, when your anxiety levels are far too great and out of control, you may suffer from a panic attack. This is what meditation helps you avoid (yes, panic attacks).
It Stabilizes Your Blood Flow:
As it is universally known that meditation stabilizes your mind, it also helps regulate your heart rate. Normal heart rate implies that you shall neither suffer from high or low blood pressure issues. Simply put, your heart rate is well under control as your breathing is neither too fast nor too slow.
By reducing the production of cytokines, meditation tends to stabilize your internal organs. The chances of inflammation are dramatically reduced and your have a healthier body. Lack of internal inflammation implies that aches and pains become history. So, you can easily hope to reduce your knee or hip pain with the help of meditation alone.
Helps You Improve Your Grades:
Lack of stress and a healthier body tends to improve your focus. Better focus allows you to concentrate on your educational pursuits. As your mind is free from stress and negative thoughts, it tends to absorb subject matter (such as the ones included in your classroom course material) very quickly. So, you can easily hope to achieve higher grades at school and college.
You Tend to Sleep Like a Baby:
Stress and anxiety are the two main reasons why you cannot sleep well at night. When you meditate, your mind becomes stress free. The production of stress hormones decreases significantly. This is why you begin to enjoy a positive state of mind. In a nutshell, you shall be able to sleep well at night and without the aid of sleeping pills. No more horror dreams!
More Time to Spare:
After meditating, the day seems to be ‘larger than life’. You seem to have more time at hand. You also seem to enjoy doing chores that you earlier avoided. Basically, you become laser focused and hardly get distracted. Besides increasing your productivity levels, meditation allows you to spend your day in the most fruitful manner.
Your Attitude towards Life Changes for the Better:
Without a shadow of a doubt, the mindset of men and women that meditate regularly change for the better. When your mind is without fear and your head is held high, you tend to become generous. Instead of being jealous and vindictive, you become a kind and giving personality.
Well, in my opinion, it is a good idea to try anything that is beneficial for your mental or physical health, as long as it is safe and cost effective. The Eight Minute Meditation by Victor Davich audio and pdf series seems to qualify a safe to practice and easy to afford.
When I gave it a trial, I found significant changes in my stress levels. I felt more relaxed and I had my emotions in better control. So, there should be no harm trying it out. If it works – great! If it doesn’t – you’ve nothing much to lose.