Sosnowski Synthesizer Analogue Software Review throws light on an application that allows you to develop a professional studio environment at home.
The main highlight of this software application is that it is completely analog in terms of its style and usage.
This is an “application based” software. It has the ability to run on both Stand-Alone as well as a VST version. This application also features several hosts that can be hooked onto it.
This system is capable of hosting over 128 different audio files that are in-built into this system. You have the option of adding additional audio sounds via an external source.
Highlights of Sosnowski Synthesizer Analogue Software
1) This is a stand alone as well as a VST player. It has 128 sounds that are pre-set originally into the system. This application software has the ability to accompany three user sound banks as well.
2) This application can run on Windows Vista, & as well as XP operating systems. This system has the ability to create unlimited amounts of user created sounds.
3) This program is fully controlled by a filter. It houses unique envelop controls as well as a dual LFO. This application is very easy to save and it can also be loaded very quickly onto your computer system.
4) You have the ability to tune this product globally. There is also an onboard transposition available for your disposal. It can also be connected with any MIDI port or system without any fuss.
5) There are four different oscillation levels available for use. Waveforms, sine, sawtooth, circular and square functions are readily available on each oscillator.
6) It offers a visual interface and it has an in-built parametric emotional quotient. The shaping as well as leveling of sound too can be achieved via this system.
7) There is a special Omni mode. This mode allows you to select MIDI channels from 1 to 16 in number. You also have the ability to change patches, pan signals, as well as the volume, with a single touch.
8) This system has a fully functional polyphony incorporated with 32 voice input. The user interface is very easy to navigate. It can be enlarged on a standalone player without any hassles.
9) When you are making use of the standalone version, you have the liberty of viewing the performance venues on a full computer screen. This makes shuffling between different functions a cakewalk.
10) The system can be attached with sequencers as well as well know notation programs. In fact, you also have the flexibility of supporting multiple instances.
11) You can switch from chorus to echo and from reverb to pan/x easily. Hence, you can make amendments to your sounds easily. The graphic load as well as control too can be fluctuated with utmost ease.
12) The Sosnowski Synthesizer Analogue Software displays sustainable pedal indication. It also has MIDI and Pitchbend functionalities.
Who is David Sosnowski? Why Should You Trust His Software Application?
David Sosnowski was born in the year 1952. He is an American by birth and an orchestral composer. He is also a well known piano player and a composer. He is known to provide texture and clarity in his expressions while orchestrating music. He is also known to make use of bass as well as opulent strings while composing music.
His major contributions in the world of orchestra include Symphony No.4 -Quantum Rapture. The compositions are a blend of quantum physics and modern conceptions. David Sosnowski has also contributed immensely in the field of piano literature by compiling several tracks.
David makes use of minimalistic music and follows algorithmic compositions in order to create his piano tracks. He is also known to create compositions that are extension to tracks developed by John Cage and Philip Glass amongst several other top rated musicians.
At present, Davis is the CEO as well as the chief programmer at CodeBrain InterNet Group. This organization deals with main frame and Supercomputer technology. Fundamental JAVA as well as several popular applications has been developed by the CodeBrain InterNet Group.
David also operates a marketing consultancy and is a technical editor for several historical as well as medical journals. The Sosnowski Synthesizer is very popular software application that works in tandem with Robert Moog’s electronic hardware instruments.
The Operating Mechanism of this Electronic Synthesizer
This software synthesizer has been sub-divided into six sections. Let me (LeanAndFit) discuss each section in brief –
@ A Brief Introduction
This first section of this software application discusses the manner in which it has been developed. It also gives you an insight on how you can operate it from your computer system. You are briefed about the product registration and told about the installation as well as the un-installation involved in this product. Briefing is also provided on the Stand Alone and the VST platforms. Lastly, you are told in great detail about its user interface.
@ The First Row
In the first row of this application software, there are an array of functions. On the left hand side of this row are a few tabs that allow you to locate the fine name that you uploaded last, your build and registration number, your serial number and the path for locating the application.
In the center of the first row is the Scope as well as the Parametric Equalizer.
In the right hand side of the top row are tabs for the Preset System, Sound Set Copies, the File System and the Safe Sound System. You are also told how to load a default file on a Standalone system. The difference between the Standalone file system and the VST too is explained here.
@ The Second Row
The second row of this application software consists of the “noise selection oscillation” tabs. The controls for fine tuning, octave, semitone, Waveform and noise selectors too are located in this very row. The volume as well as boost to your tracks is provided in this section.
@ The Third Row
The third row basically consists of the filters as well as the LFO. The in turn consists of the LFO, the filters and the filter envelop.
@ The Fourth Row
The fourth row is basically meant for making minor and major modifications to the sound. This row contains controls for transposing. There are controls for echo, Reverb, Panx and chorus. This row also contains the main envelop.
@ The Fifth Row
Using the fifth row you can take complete control of your MIDI interface. Your keyboards as well as your audio controls are monitored via this row. The MIDI section, onboard keyboard, the Master Tune, the PAN, Attenuation and the volume are controlled via this row. Besides these, there are some additional fifth row controls that you can use to further fine tune your final track.
FAQs on David Sosnowski’s Electronic Synthesizer
Q1. Can this application be installed on two computers?
A1. Yes, this software application can be installed in more than a single machine. In fact, you have the flexibility to use this application on three different machines. For this very purpose, you are given three different registration keys at the time of purchase.
Q2. What happens when I place an Order?
A2. When you place an order, an email is dispatched to your registered email address. Sometimes, it can take up to 10 minutes for this email to hit your web browser. Checking the spam folder is a great idea. In that email would be a download link. Simply click on that and download the application onto your computer.
Thereafter, you can get your product serial number by simply clicking on the dot that is above the synthesizer tab. Then, you login using your User ID and Password. Once logged in, you need to seek your registration key by simply entering your product serial number. The key shall be sent to your registered email address.
Click on the register tab that is located on top of your user interface and enter the key. You would then be registered and good to go.
Q3. Can you give me more information about the VST version?
A3. The VST version of this application is readily available with the standalone download option. In order to set up the VST, you may have to configure your system. Basically, you need to find your .dll file and copy it to your VST folder.
Q4. What about multiple instances?
A4. Multiple instances of both VSL as well as standalone are possible. In order to run multiple instances, you need to have a robust computer system that has ample memory and hardware to back this process. To ensure that this process is smooth, you should ideally have the latest operating system. The demonstration of running multiple instances is provided in the package.
Q5. Will my CPU heat up?
A5. In case you are making use of any sound based system, your CPU is bound to take a hit. Nonetheless, in the case of David Sosnowski’s Electronic Synthesizer, the CPU usage is bare minimal. This is because this application is intelligent and it calculates and executes commands in a jiffy.
In case you make use of multiple instances, your CPU usage may increase drastically. To avoid a blackout, you can simply cut off the lights. This would switch off the graphical user interface and reduce the load on the CPU by 70%. Alternatively, you should avoid using all the functions when your memory is low. All recursive processes should be cut down to avoid over usage of the CPU.
Feedback on Sosnowski Synthesizer Analogue Software
Thousands of users who have used this software synthesizer have expressed their gratitude towards its creator, David Sosnowski. They have also stated that this application transformed the way they approached musical songs. The customers also lauded the efficient customer support staff that helped them in getting any query resolved pertaining to this application.
This user interface is also supposed to reduce the time and effort by over 65%. The price of this application too is affordable. This is great news for the budget conscious music lovers from across the globe.
This application is easy to download and it does not need to be shipped to your address. You do not have to wait for the product to be shipped physically to your address.