Save Your Photos and Your Sanity eBook Review scrutinizes a digital guide that teaches you the correct way to store your images.
If I have a memorabilia collection and I do not know how to store it, then this guide book shall teach me just this.
As per the author of this digital guide, I can easily hope to organize all my photographs in as little as ten days. This is regardless of the fact whether I have a thousand photos or a million photographs. This digital guide is 100 pages in length.
This statement holds true even when I have a vast collection of photographs spanning several years. In such a scenario, I would know where to start, as the total number of photographs is simply overwhelming.
I had hundreds of thousands of photographs simply scattered around. Basically, I was in dire needs for such a product. So, I went ahead and gave it a trial.
Save Your Photos and Your Sanity eBook Review
Name of the Product: How to Organize Photos
Name of the Creator: Christine Sutton and Tracey DuBios
Type of Product: eBook
Nature of its Usage: Helps You Organize Your Photographs
Price of the Product: $27
Bonus Offers: Yes 4 in Total
User Rating: 4.7 Out of 5 Stars
Reviewer Rating: 4.65 Out of 5 Stars
Main Highlights of this eBook
This is what I covered in this digital guide –
@ The main reasons why I chose this digital product?
@ The mistakes I was making while storing my photographs before opting for this digital product.
@ The secrets steps of organizing photographs professionally.
@ The advantages of this digital course and its disadvantages
@ The Bonus Offers I received along with the digital guide.
@ My final verdict on this eBook.
Quick Overview of the Official Landing Page:
The official landing page at Organized Photos is a mix of hits and misses. Well, I am saying so for the sole reason that I do not find anything so attractive that it should get my attention. The main reason for me saying so is the lack of symmetry in the sales letter. Everything is a bit haywire in my opinion.
For one, I do not like lengthy texts and explanations, which this landing page possesses and showcases with great pompous. Nonetheless, they do manage to explain what their eBook does and what it is all about. I have absolutely no doubt that their guide means good for their users.
Nonetheless, if you wish to sell a guide that teaches you how to organize your photographs, you should first learn to organize your own website. I felt as though the site had been carved from a single page in word press. A few cosmetic changes such as a layout, better design, more images and lack of redundant text should do the job just well.
How to Organize Your Photographs – Why I Chose this Digital Guide?
1) I had several thousand photographs that I had gotten developed. They came back all right but I never bothered to take them out of their packet.
2) My collection of photographs was so high that I was simply unable to control it. I was always filled with guilt for neglecting my own creation.
3) I had purchases several photo albums fortified with magnetic technology to store my images. Nonetheless, as years passed, I saw most of them starting to turn yellow. I also witnessed several of my cherished photographs stained with yellow color. In a nutshell, they were all getting damaged.
4) At times, when I needed to fish out a particular photograph to show to my friends or family members, I could never find it. I used to spend hours rummaging through sealed envelopes and digital photo frames. Usually, I came out empty handed.
5) I even used empty cartons for stashing my photographs. After a while, the number of cartons multiplied and I had no way of keeping track of them. I could not even add new cartons for stashing new photographs as I had no space left in my house.
6) I had countless memorabilia and I had no idea where to store them.
The Mistakes I Made while Storing my Photographs
@ As my photograph collection grew, I started storing them in open cartons. I even saved some of them in large paper envelopes. Both were not good enough to keep my precious photographs safe and secure.
@ I even left some of my photos in the envelopes that they came in. Ironically, even the developers envelop started to stain after a while. This left a yellowish mark on my images. Apparently, these envelopes contained a certain kind of acid that reacted adversely with my photos.
@ Sometimes, I used index cards to keep a bunch of photographs separate from another bunch. I even started keeping my images in plastic bags.
@ When the total number of photographs grew, I even started to write something at the back of each image in order to distinguish them from another. Sometimes, I used to stick a piece of paper on top of the image.
Promises Made by Save Your Photos and Your Sanity eBook
1) I would face absolutely no problems in organizing my vast collection of photographs in as less as 10 days. This is despite the fact that my collection spans several years.
2) I would be taught a few tricks that would help you slash your time required to manage your photographs in half.
3) I was also given the main reasons why people usually sideline the task of arranging photographs. I was also taught the methods that would help me overcome these issues.
4) The digital guide stated that it would teach me the best way to make use of their Organize Profiler function.
A List of Things I Learnt
When I ordered the course, this is a list of things that I learnt –
1) I learnt the correct way to take care of my negative photographs. Earlier, I used to spoil them. In fact, this digital guide taught me a few techniques of storing negatives safely.
2) I was told places wherein I could store my photographs without a worry. These places were located within my household. I was also told about the three main areas in my house that I should avoid keeping my photographs.
3) The PVC as well as the adhesives that I used while storing my photographs was a bad idea. I learnt that this act of mine actually stained my photographs.
4) I learnt how to write messages at the back of my photographs without damaging my images in the act. I also learnt how to make money selling my photos online.
5) I was taught the five major mistakes that people usually make while storing their photographs. I was also taught how to avoid making these mistakes.
6) I learnt the trick to extract my precious photos from unsafe envelopes and albums without spoiling them in the act.
7) I was taught certain terms that differentiated one section of photographs from another. These were professional terms that allowed me to keep track of each and every photo category with utmost ease.
How I Organized my Photographs using this eBook?
@ I understood that scrapbooking is ideal for arranging my photos. I also understood how to execute this task perfectly.
@ I could determine whether to make use of photo albums or keep my images in photo boxes.
@ Save Your Photos and Your Sanity digital guide taught me to create a beautiful photo gallery. I could actually fill up empty spaces in my household walls via this technique.
@ I learnt several methods of arranging my photos. Some of them were “chronological” arrangements, “category-wise” arrangements etc.
@ I could also decide whether to separate photos according to their respective households or as per the relations that existed amongst these households.
@ I also learnt how to place photographs neatly without even putting them in an album. I also learnt a trick to place all my photos in one album at warp speed.
@ I was also taught the correct way for framing my photographs.
The Journal Behind Each Photograph
Each and every image is backed by a story and each photo has a story to tell. While no words are exchanged, ideas are exchanged by the image itself. The Save Your Photos and Your Sanity digital guide helped me refine this process.
Here is how –
1) I learnt the technique to tag individual photographs and then attach them with a written event. This event was relevant to what happened during the time the photograph was being clicked.
2) All memories pertaining to my family events were recorded properly.
3) I learnt to avoid the biggest mistake that people make while recording memories via photographs.
4) The correct way to perform scrapbooking for my selection of photos.
5) I learnt to include those details that actually captivated the attention of the end user.
The Shopping for Photograph Upkeep
1) I realized that shopping for the correct supplies was vital if I wanted to keep my photographs in good condition.
2) I realized that buying photo boxes was the worst mistake of my life. I also realized how to fix this issue permanently.
3) I got to know about the marker pens that were suitable for marking photos with and which ones were not ideal.
4) I learnt how to select the most suitable album for my images. I also learnt which brand of albums to avoid permanently.
Memorabilia Upkeep Tips
Apart from my photographs, I also had a hoard of other vital items to arrange. Some of these included my academic certificates, my sport certificates, my medical reports and other vital certificates.
So, I decided to adopt the techniques provided in the guide book and this is what I learnt:
@ I gathered the sense to plan a schedule that permitted me to compile my memorabilia without wasting any time.
@ I understood how to choose the most suitable way to get my photo negatives developed. I made it a habit to remain organized.
@ I learnt the trick to organize my images in just fifteen minutes, using fifteen different techniques.
@ I learnt a simple trick that helped me organize my images within minutes. I also learnt the technique to remain motivated in order to keep my items in order.
The Freebies I Received with this Digital Guide
Along with the main guide book, I got five free bonus offers –
Bonus Digital Guide # 1
This digital guide taught me the correct way to preserve my family album. This is a task that I achieved in well under one hour. I was walked through this entire process. The steps provided in the guide book were easy to follow and simple to execute. Now, I can proudly showcase my family album to my kids and then to my grandchildren (when I have them). Interestingly, I would not have to re-structure these photos again.
Bonus Digital Guide # 2
The second guide was a guide that taught me the tricks of clicking great photographs. With the help of the tips and tricks listed in the digital guide, I was able to avoid making silly mistakes while clicking pictures of my friends and family members.
Bonus Digital Guide # 3
The third guide taught me to construct a miniature art gallery. For this very purpose, I made use of my child’s artwork. This simply made a vast difference to my existing photo collection. It even ensured that my house looked bright as ever.
Bonus Digital Guide # 4
This eBook taught me how to create visiting cards or greeting cards from wasted photographs. I was completely thrilled at this idea. While rummaging through my collection, I found several images that I wanted to throw in the garbage can. Nonetheless, using this idea, I converted them into greeting cards. This left everyone pleased and nothing was wasted.
Bonus Digital Guide # 5
The last and final guide that I got free of any charge helped me save money. Basically, it permitted me to save money while putting my photo collection together.
I was really impressed with the information presented in this digital guide. In fact, I was able to completely organize my photo collection in less than a week. The best part of this program was the price. I simply paid $27 for this invaluable information. In fact, I also liked the two months guarantee that was offered on this product.
Under this scheme, I could return the product within two months of placing the order. I never did so as I was more than satisfied with it. Nonetheless, this did provide me with the kind of monetary freedom few products offer.
I would certainly recommend this product to those individuals who would really like to arrange their photos properly, without taking any undue stress.