Through the means of my Running Shoes Guru Run Lean Run Strong PDF Review, I have tried to showcase a program that permits you to retain your lean and fit figure for the remainder of your life.
This fitness program has been created by Running Shoes Guru’s online team. You remain fit by running. The main aspects covered in this eBook are:
>>> the proper nutritional intake,
>>> the art of preventing injuries,
>>> proper technique to lose body fat and gain muscle, and;
>>> the art of gaining muscle mass and strength.
This eBook has been featured in several top rated online fitness magazines. Its testimonials speak a lot in terms of crediting this guide for its accomplishments. Apparently, athletes that have used this guide are a happy lot.
I (LeanAndFit review staff) placed and order and got home this digital guide. Thereafter, I read the entire book. At first, I found its contents to be quite similar to many other guides that I have read in the past.
I therefore read this guide once again. This is when I was able to list its finer points. I have identified its positives and negatives. Along with its main features, let me critically analysis this guide:
Running Shoes Guru Run Lean Run Strong PDF Review
Running Shoes Guru has been actively involved in helping athletes develop their physiques in the most efficient manner. For this very purpose, they have involved experts in each vital field related with developing athletes. These experts have incorporated their years of experience in compiling a ‘near perfect’ guide for interested runners.
Who is the Running Shoes Guru Team?
Running Shoes Guru has been created by a team of experts. Each of the four members present in this team is a specialist in their respective field of work. Here is a brief look at each of them:
1) Dr. M. Asad – He is a qualified doctor and has a master’s degree in medicine. He is a qualified teacher of medicine. Dr. Asad was awarded the MD degree when he had cleared Masters in Surgery and Medicine. It is therefore the highest degree to be awarded in the field of medicine.
2) Ruggero Loda – He happens to head the publishing department. Loda also edits the content of the eBooks. He is responsible for compiling the newsletter. Ruggero ensures that the quality and uniqueness of the content is not compromised.
3) B. Lewis – She is a coach dealing with physical fitness. B. Lewis is also a personal trainer and has successfully competed in the Ironman Competition. She is well versed in diverse physical exercise routines.
4) Peyton Hoyal – He is a long distance runner and a certified coach. He has received his certification from the reputed NAIA body. Peyton offers inputs on how to become a better athlete and a runner.
What is Offered in this eBook?
Run Lean Run Strong eBook contains six main modules. Each of these six lessons addresses a specific issue pertaining to your physical and mental health. It basically helps you transform into a fit and healthy individual.
Here is a brief look at what each chapter has in store for you:
6 Chapters to a Bright Athletic Career:
@ In the very first section, you are taught everything that you need to know about eating healthy. The art of cooking and the time of consuming food are covered in this lesson. You are also taught how to choose the correct food items.
@ The second lesson is all about training to gain strength. The correct way to develop your upper body and our lower body strength is discussed here. You also learn how to strengthen your core. In this module, training with both free weights and body weight is covered.
@ In the third lesson, you learn how to lose stubborn body fat. The duration of this course is 8 weeks. In this time span you are taught how to burn fat and retain your muscle content.
@ The fourth lesson is all about stretching your body. The correct way to stretch your body to avoid cramps and injuries is discussed here. Both post running as well as pre-running stretches is covered in great detail here.
@ The fifth module is related to avoiding unnecessary injuries. Statistics has revealed that one in every three runners experiences injuries. This takes place within the first three years of their athletics career.
@ In the last and final lesson, the four trainers shall resolve all your queries. You may have any sort of doubt pertaining to this topic. To resolve your query, simply contact the coaches and they shall revert back to you in a jiffy.
1) Meal Plans for Everyone – Your athletic potential can only be tapped when you have the ability to consume optimal nutrition daily. The Run Lean Run Strong eBook contains a wide variety of customized meal plans.
These meal plans can energize you throughout the day and prepare you to perform your best in the athletic field. They are easy to prepare. Moreover, they are not time consuming in nature.
2) Nutrition to Perform – A world class athlete needs to work on his/her nutritional intake. This guide contains a list of food items that can help you perform better.
Meal timings to improve your athletic performance are mentioned. Moreover, cooking methods are also revealed. Proper cooking shall ensure that the nutritive value of your food item is preserved.
3) Three Unique Weight Loss Strategies – This guide contains fat loss methods for three different kinds of athletes. The first category denotes runners who run to shed body fat.
The second category represents athletes who aspire to achieve laurels in their chosen sport. In the third category are runners who train to improve their timing. Each category of athletes is given a different weight loss strategy.
4) Strength Training to Develop Lean Muscle Mass – The main aim of this eBook is to develop your muscles. Here, you are not trained to become a bodybuilder.
Strength training program spans 8 weeks in total. You train three days each week. A single training sessions spans 20 minutes and activates each vital muscle in your body.
5) Varied Exercises with Illustrations – Running Shoes Gurus have developed a set of both body weight and free-weight exercises. You can perform both. Each movement has been explained in great detail via text and illustrations.
6) Diagnosing Injuries – This guide teaches you how to diagnose an injury. By detecting it in the early stages, you can avoid complications. This also implies that you pay fewer visits to the doctor.
7) Managing Injuries and Prevention – Dr. Asad teaches you how to manage injuries on your own. He also explains how you can prevent injuries by taking certain precautionary measures.
8) Manage Your Ideal Weight – By cutting down unnecessary calories and following a regular exercise routine, you can achieve your optimal body weight. This eBook covers all these aspects.
1) Not for the Lazy – The Running Shoes Guru’s Run Lean Run Strong PDF is not meant for people leading a sedentary lifestyle. If you dislike exercising then, this guide is not useful for you.
2) No Hard Copy – Only a digital version of this guide is available. It may not be suitable for people who dislike using computers.
The Money and Guarantee:
This online running program is available for a meager sum of $29. This guide is inclusive of free customer support and lifetime updates. You may download it instantly on your PC or phone.
Moreover, the authors of this eBook have extended a 60 day refund guarantee on it. In simpler words, you have 2 months to determine whether you would like to continue using this guide or quit and get a complete refund.
Why Should You Run Everyday?
Running is often sidelined when it comes to discussing the most useful exercise regimes followed by human beings these days. It is a universal fact that each and every individual runs at some or the other occasion. Hence, the power of running should never be undermined.
Here are a few reasons why you should run each and every day:
1) Keeps You in Shape: When you begin to run regularly, you tend to lose stubborn fat from your body. Hence, regardless of whether you have a beer gut or are naturally fat, you shall get lean very soon. When this happens, you shall be proud to have a fit and fat free body.
2) Your Bones and Joints become Stronger: When you run outside, you are exposed to direct sunlight. Hence, you get your regular dose of vitamin D. This in turn helps strengthen your bones. At the same time, your joints are exercised regularly.
3) You Have a Long Life: Several research studies have proven the fact that people who run regularly tend to live longer. Hence, if you run regularly, your overall health improves.
4) Your Eyes & Heart is Healthy: Regular runs can help your eyes remain focused. When this happens, your eyesight also improves significantly.
As running is an aerobic exercise, it keeps your heart healthy and fully functional. It has therefore been noticed that runners complains of fewer problems related to their heart.
5) Improves Your Mindset: When you run regularly, you automatically begin to feel better. Just 20 minutes of regular running daily shall keep your in good spirits. This happy state shall reflect in your actions.
6) Eating Can Be Compromised: You can eat just about whatever you like – even processed foods. So, enjoy your pizza and pasta and yet turn these so called ‘junk foods’ into energy. So, when you run daily, you have the added advantage of eating whatever you like without feeling guilty.
7) Mixing Things Up is Easy: It is only when you begin to run that you begin to mix things up. Unlike gym and other exercises wherein the routine remains the same, running is diverse and interesting. You can run on a track, park, hills, trails, treadmill etc. So, you never really get bored of running.
8) Helps Keep Common Cold Away: When you run on a daily basis, your immune system gets a boost. Just ensure to run 30 minutes daily. Regular running shall ensure that your immunity level is improved to the extent of keeping common cold at bay.
9) Socializing at its Best: There is no better way than to meet your friends while running with them. This way, you discuss social issues and even plan your financial future with your buddies while continuing with your fitness routine.
10) Cheap and Always Available: You do not need a ton of equipment to start running. All you need is a pair of running shoes and a loose pair of clothing.
At the same time, you do not need a fixed time to run. You can run just about any time of the day. Some individuals even prefer to run at night. So, you are free to exercise this sport any time you like.
This eBook is all about running to get a lean and fit body. It has been noticed that a vast majority of the American population is obese. Unhealthy lifestyle and the inability to exercise regularly is the root cause for this phenomenon.
Unhealthy diet makes things worse. So, you need a mechanism to get rid of your unhealthy habits and adopt a healthy lifestyle. The Run Lean Run Strong eBook developed by Running Shoes Guru helps you achieve that aim.
Loaded with free lifetime updates, instant download, money back guarantee and a fantastic price, this eBook is definitely a boon for the fitness freak!