Robert Grey Survival MD Book Review throws light on a unique survival method that helps you withstand any natural disaster or an economic crisis.
This survival guide has been compiled by Robert Grey. He begins this guide by narrating the unfortunate story of how his father (a war veteran) lost his life during hurricane Katrina.
Ironically, the storm or the floods did not kill his dad. He was absolutely saved from all this – miraculously! What killed him was a water related infection that entered his body via a small cut right above his ankle.
Rob’s father was healthy and had the system of a wolf. Even the might of hurricane Katrina could not shake him.
Nonetheless, that small cut above the ankle of Rob’s dad made him sicker with each passing hour. Rob rushed him to the nearest hospital where dead bodies covered with white sheets left very little place for the wounded. He begged with the medics to help his dad but they were too busy tending to the seriously injured.
As time passed, Rob’s dad’s condition deteriorated and he kept vomiting and shivering. Late that night, he passed away in the very arms of his son. Apparently, the vibrio infection arising from spurious flood waters that entered the minor wound, took the life of a robust and healthy individual.
After this incident, Robert lost all his faith in the American healthcare department and the ignorance of the doctors. While most people are of the opinion that injuries, major wounds, food, water and lack of shelter take the lives of most individuals, the fact remains that it is a farce.
In reality, the # 1 killer during an emergency crisis is infection and disease.
Robert Grey Survival MD Book Review
Name of the Product: Survival MD
Name of the Author: Robert Grey
Type of Product: Digital Book
Nature of its Use: Survival Guide
Price of the Product: $37
User Feedback: Positive
Reviewer Feedback: Positive
Contents of Robert Grey Survival MD Book Review
@ Facts on Diseases and Infection
@ The Current Biggest Global Catastrophe
>>>The Ebola Epidemic Outbreak
>>>The Romanian Example
>>>Dr. Radu Scurtu and his 3rd World Medical Secrets
@ Highlights of this Online Survival Guide
@ Pros and Cons of this Survival Book
@ Survival MD Pdf FAQ
@ What are the Most Effective Ways to Prevent the Spread of Diseases?
Facts on Disease and Infection
Natural disasters, terror attacks and financial crisis are not as life threatening as diseases and infections. People die the quickest because they have been infected by a virus or a bacterium.
The biggest flaw is in the American medical system. The American College of Emergency Physicians has rated the American medical system as a D+. In some American states, the rating is as low as F-. This is hard to believe yet it is true.
During Hurricane Katrina, people died simply because the medical institutions tending to them could not gather adequate staff or medical supplies. Hence, normal ailments turned into life threatening diseases.
The lack of medical supplies is because of a rogue transportation system that shuts down automatically during the wake of an emergency. When hurricane Katrina destroyed the power grid in North Carolina, the sewage system shut down. This gave rise to untreated sewage floating down the streets causing water contamination.
Ironically, during Hurricane Katrina, there was no clean water, no sewage disposal, no electricity, no medicines and lack of trained medical staff to treat the injured. All this gave rise to serious diseases.
The Current Biggest Global Catastrophe
Life has changed over the past 50 years and so has the crisis scenario. Ironically, world leaders spend billions of dollars in war technologies but they spend nothing much to prevent an epidemic outbreak.
Here is an example of this scenario –
The Ebola Epidemic Outbreak –
@ Almost 10,000 people died owing to this virus and it was stopped from becoming a world epidemic by some seriously dedicated health workers.
@ The people affected from this virus were detected and placed in hospitals. Luckily, it did not spread to urban areas.
@ Ironically, people who are affected by this virus need to be admitted into hospitals. Their health condition was so bad! So, it is easy to detect them.
This is a case of luck and several dedicated health workers that helped this epidemic to remain contained. Apparently, the modern day medical facilities are ill equipped to handle serious diseases. Despite you spending thousands of dollars on medical healthcare, you are not safe from infections.
The Romanian Example
Romania has a fool proof and extremely cheap medical system that manages to save more lives than the expensive medical system in USA. With an annual medical budget of $2.6, (half of what John Hopkins Hospital receives annually), Romania does not have access to high tech medical equipment, yet there are very less casualties in this country.
In the United States, each patient has access to $8000 worth of annual treatment as compared to $811 for a Romanian citizen. Ironically, people in Romania are fitter and healthier than the citizens of the United States.
Dr. Radu Scurtu and his 3rd World Medical Secrets
Robert met Dr. Radu in Romania to learn the hidden medical secrets of the third world countries that save the lives of millions without the help of expensive medical equipment. Radu has studied medicine in Romania as well as Germany. So, he knows both modern as well as traditional healing methods.
Dr Radu also states that more than 80% of casualties can be avoided if you know how to treat the patient correctly. Even Rob’s dad could have been treated if the cause of his disease was detected and then cured accordingly. All this was owing to the lack of survival skills.
Dr Radu revealed the secret ways that helped him save missions of patients with a minimalist budget. These lesser known medical secrets make up the ebook “Survival MD”.
Highlights of this Online Survival Guide
1) The application of TeCaMoLo principle to find the root cause of any medical treatment. This principle ensures that you are able to detect just about any disease. It also helps cure all kinds of infections. Also, the American Medical Association has no clue that such a method exists.
2) You are told about those drugs and other vital medical supplies that can be stored for a prolonged time period. Ironically, these medicines are not branded. They work fast and they work on several ailments. These medicines are also inexpensive in nature.
3) In the wake of a catastrophe, Dr. Radu tells you the five major diseases that are life threatening in nature. So, instead of worrying about hundreds of useless medicines, just concentrating on these 5 diseases shall save a vast majority of lives.
4) The manner in which medicines are to be administered is told to you. Sometimes, life saving medicines, if administered in the wrong manner or the wrong time, can become life-threatening in nature.
5) Top nine life saving medical supplies that you need in the wake of an emergency is told to you by Dr. Radu. This first aid kit is life saving and not available elsewhere.
Top Mistakes made by Top Doctors in Emergency Situations –
@ Firstly, you are taught how to avoid an infection or how to stop bleeding if stabbed by a knife. Interestingly, this is a process which is very different from the one followed by modern day medical doctors. It took Dr. Radu nine long years to figure this out.
@ Secondly, you are told to avoid placing a wet bandage or a wet cloth over your wound, as this leads to infection and may result in the loss of your life.
@ Thirdly, you are taught the #1 trick to place your dislocated shoulder back in its place.
@ Fourthly, you are taught the # 1 life saving medical secret that would put modern day doctors to shame. This does not cost a dime but if the same is applicable in developing countries, you may have to pay a hefty fee for the same.
@ Lastly, you are taught a technique for availing prescription drugs over the counter. These supplies shall last you a few months. This is ample time to survive a crisis situation.
The Advantages of using this Survival Book –
1) First of all, this guide is practical and contrary to the modern day medical practices. These techniques work all the time in saving lives during an emergency crisis.
2) Dr. Radu is a world famous medical doctor and his techniques have been appreciated worldwide. In Romania, he is no less than a demi-god for those who need immediate medical attention.
3) The life saving secrets present in the Survival MD PDF are available nowhere else. These techniques can help you remain alive for months or until a professional team of medics arrives on scene.
4) Each and every life saving technique mentioned in this survival eBook has been tried and tested to work.
5) The skills taught in the Survival MD guide shall help you save your friends and family members from life threatening situations. In fact, they help you rebuild a community.
6) You do not need to be trained in the field of medical science to understand what is being taught via this guide. There is no medical terminology or jargon used in this guide.
7) This survival guide teaches you to prevent serious diseases before a crisis and how to prevent your body from getting infected post a crisis.
8) There is a 60 days full money back guarantee on this survival eBook. This in turn implies that for the next 2 months from your order date, you are financially covered.
The Disadvantages of this Survival Book –
1) Robert Grey’s digital book cannot replace professional medical service. While it does allow you to remain free from serious infections and diseases, when the stakes are high, you definitely need professional medical help.
2) People who are habitual of paying a visit to a professional medic shall not appreciate the age old life saving techniques taught in this survival guide.
3) There is always a question mark in the minds of those citizens who live in developed nations whether the techniques covered by Dr. Radu shall actually work in real life crisis.
Survival MD PDF FAQ
Q-1: How is Robert’s eBook different?
A-1: This helps you remain safe from biological as well as chemical warfare. Secrets to fighting infection during such warfare are disclosed in great detail here.
Q-2: Can this survival guide save me from virus. Is this the best survival guide against Covid 19?
A-2: Virus based attacks planned by terrorists can be warded off using the methods mentioned on Survival MD book.
Q-3: How much do I pay for it?
A-3: As of now, the price of Survival MD ebook has been pegged at $37. It may (the price) increase in the near future.
Q-4: How effective is your system against a mob attack?
A-4: This eBook is a complete survival guide that takes care of your safety under all possible circumstances.
Q-5: Can it helps me ward off diseases as well?
A-5: Yes, a complete medical survival guide has been incorporated in this method to further assist you in taking care of your health.
Q-6: Is there a money back guarantee as well?
A-6: Yes, Survival MD method is backed by Clickbank’s 60 days full money back guarantee. You can avail this flexible offer if you are not fully satisfied with this method.
What are the Most Effective Ways to Prevent the Spread of Diseases?
Infection prevention is vital if you want your friends and family members to remain healthy and disease free for life. In case you have flu, it is important to not allow your disease to spread to others. If it does, the entire household shall be stricken with flu. This is an act no normal human being would like to enact.
Here are the top ways to prevent infection and the spread of diseases:
@ The first step is to conduct a medical check-up of all those individuals who are present in your family. Basic medical screening ensures that any disease or infection shall be detected well in advance. After identifying the infections, the next step is opting for preventive care (paying a visit to the doctor).
@ It is very important to wash your hands with soap and water. The soapy solution needs to be rubbed gently all over your fingers for a period of at least 1 minute. This helps get rid of all the germs that are present in your hands. As your hands come in contact with almost every object that comes in their way, washing hands is vital to stop the spread of ailments.
@ Sterilizing the toilet seats, washrooms, door handles, household furniture etc. is vital to avoid infections from spreading.
@ The most common infection is sneezing, runny nose, coughing etc. So, always cover your mouth with a clean handkerchief while sneezing/coughing. You also need to ensure that you wash your hands with soap when in contact with the infectious secretions from a runny nose.
@ Make sure that you get rid of waste matter from your household on a daily basis. If the household waste is lying around in your home then, it tends to attract bacterial/fungal/viral infections.
@ It is important to avoid stepping out if you are unwell. If you do step out, ensure that you avoid coming in close contact with other individuals.
@ Take medications and injections for basic infectious diseases on a regular basis. When you do so, you can be rest assured that your health shall be in safe hands. When you are devoid of infections, your friends and family members too shall be spared of further infection.
@ Consuming raw food is not the best way to maintain a healthy body. In order to maintain a healthy body, you need to cook the food you consume wisely. Raw foods have bacterial and fungal infections. So, cook your food in order to kill the bacteria present within them.
@ Always allow fresh air to circulate within your home. For that, you should leave your doors and windows open for a while. Cross ventilation is an ideal way to allow fresh air to enter house and foul air to slip out.
I personally read this survival guide and found it priceless. The knowledge that was present within this book was simply out of the world and I had never once expected to read such stuff.
If you live in a developed country where modern day medical practices rule the medical world, then this guide would make little sense to you. This is because you are just exposed to modern day “super expensive” medicines that may or may not work during an emergency crisis.
The medical techniques and tricks are undoubtedly unconventional but each of these “life saving techniques” has been tested to work in practical situations. This simply increases the credibility of the Survival MD pdf by Robert Grey.
I also liked that this survival guide is available in the form of a digital guide and a hard cover copy. The price of this book also surprised me a lot. In my opinion, such valuable information should cost a few thousand dollars. Nonetheless, the Survival MD guide costs just $37 and this is a onetime payment.
Form my end Robert Grey Survival MD Book Review is a definite ‘go ahead’!