It was tough to compile the Musicians Toolbox Learn Guitar Chords Review because there are so many similar courses available online.
Most of these courses promise to shorten your guitar learning curve by at least half the original time. The musician’s toolbox is a website dedicated towards teaching new as well as veteran guitar enthusiasts the art of mastering the guitar in a record time span.
Besides learning the trick of the trade pertaining to guitar playing, this course also teaches you the knack of incorporating only the best practices while teaching you how to avoid learning wasteful techniques.
This course involves the usage of the “first person perspective” teaching methodology. Here, you are taught to play the instrument by making you watch the hand movements of the performing artist.
This course has been devised by Andrew Wonacott. He is a trained musician. He has been teaching the art of guitar playing for several years. He also researches on new and innovative guitar playing techniques. This course is a resultant of his exhaustive research studies.
What so Special about Andrew Wonacott’s Online Guitar Course?
This course is unique, as its teaching methodology is different from other such online guitar training classes. There are a total of one hundred and twenty video lessons covered in this course. All these lessons have been designed keeping the user’s perspective in mind.
In the lessons, you are taught how to fine tune your guitar, handle a pick, perform strumming, read a chord diagram, switch from one chord to another, play solo songs, play power chords, finger letters and finger numbers.
There are 106 video lessons that teach you how to handle guitar chords in the most appropriate manner. These videos would teach you everything that you are required to know about guitar chords. You would also be getting chord progression audio lessons numbering 14 lessons in total. They shall teach you how to progress from easy to hard chords.
Why are Other Courses Such a Pain?
It would not be appropriate to state that other online guitar lessons are a pain in the neck. There are some really informative coaching classes that teach you every aspect of guitar playing. Nonetheless, these are really very expensive indeed. Especially private guitar tutorials have the ability to burn a permanent hole in your wallet. Nonetheless, most online lessons do have their share of problems.
Most online guitar tutorials force you view the guitar from the teacher’s end. This makes it almost impossible to analyze how your teacher is fingering the notes and the chords. This mirror image often hampers your learning process.
In case your tutor is facing the camera and you can visually see him playing the guitar. You can also read all his hand movements in that video. After he finishes playing, you can never copy him, as he is an expert while you are a beginner or an intermediate guitar player.
Owing to this very fact, you would lose out on the learning part. Even if the tutor slows down his speed in the second attempt, you would still be unable to follow him because his speed would ideally be 85% of the original.
Last but not the lease, most guitar courses try to teach you how to play this instrument using DVDs, eBooks, audio files and several months of hard practice. All this is not required to master this instrument. What you really need is the correct teaching methodology.
What Makes this Product so Effective?
These lessons are very different from others, as they teach you how to handle your guitar, how to tune it and how to read notes and chords correctly.
Here are some of the highlights of this unique course
1) First and foremost, special care has been taken to ensure that your perspective is taken into consideration while teaching you these lessons. This in turn implies that these lessons are not the usual classroom tutorials but fun filled and informative in nature.
2) Secondly, these lessons are completely devoid of unnecessary talking heads and the videos focus on the hands of the instructor (not his face or body). This way, you would be able to gather the maximum amount of information on a particular aspect of guitar learning (for example, switching from one chord to another).
3) Thirdly, these video tutorials have been compiled in the simplest possible manner. This in turn implies that you can view them on your PC, your laptop, your iPhone, Zune or your PSP. These lessons can be instantly downloaded onto your media device and you do not require to for the product to be shipped to you.
4) Compared to most other successful online guitar classes, this course has established a very slow pace for their video tutorials. This in turn implies that you can easily follow the hand instructions of your teacher and ape them into your practice sessions. You can easily understand all the chords and notes that are being taught in these lessons. You do not miss out on anything.
5) The animations as well as the graphics used in these tutorials are of the best possible quality. In fact, as the teacher’s hands move from one string to another, the strings light up, allowing you to follow each finger movement along the fret board. No other online guitar training class has ever incorporated such a teaching methodology in their courseware. With the use of this unique graphical user interface, you would be able to follow each and every chord movement. You would also be able to play each and every note with utmost ease.
6) This course offers fourteen songs to play along, one hundred most commonly used guitar chords and six basic guitar lessons. These are sufficient to make you understand the concept behind guitar mastery.
7) While the total duration of these video lessons is just 56 minutes, it is sufficient to teach you everything you need to know about guitar playing.
8) The entire course costs you a meager sum of $24.99.
The final verdict on the Musicians Toolbox Learn Guitar Chords Review is definitely positive. Not only is the teaching method unique and user friendly, it is also tried and tested.
User feedbacks on these tutorials have also been positive and the refund rate for his online guitar training course is also very low. This in turn reiterates the fact that the musician’s toolbox is the most effective means of mastering the guitar.
At the same time, this course is also backed by a 60 days full money back guarantee. This usually occurs when the end user is not very happy with the product and decides to give it back to its creator after trying it out for a few days.
So, you have 2 months to determine whether you would like to keep this product or return it. Extremely low refund rates on this product imply that users are genuinely happy with its services.
Last but not the least if you are paying just $24.99 for the entire course then you have the best deal in your hands. You cannot hope to get such invaluable information by paying such a small amount of money.
The hourly charge of private guitar lessons costs you $75 on an average. Hence, this cost effective course is definitely worth trying out.