If you want to learn Ukulele in 30 days, you need to read Learn Ukulele in 30 Days eBook Review very carefully.
In this article, I have analyzed a simple yet effective electronic guide that claims to teach you how to play this instrument without any glitch. In fact, the creator of this online course claims that you can learn this instrument in less than the predetermined time span of 30 days.
Highlights of Learn Ukulele in 30 Days eBook Review
@ I shall be discussing the contents of this digital guide.
@ The finer aspects or highlights of this digital book too shall be covered by me.
@ I shall then discuss the pros as well as the cons of choosing this eBook.
@ The free bonus offers provided along with this course too shall be revealed by me.
@ Finally, I shall give an unbiased opinion about this digital product.
The Main Features of this Digital Guide
1) This is a unique technique that has the potential of reducing your learning curve by one tenth the actual time. This is a plan that has been developed by seasoned ukulele experts. They have developed these techniques keeping in mind the short time span that students aspire to master this instrument.
2) This unique online course has the capability of ensuring that you begin playing this instrument at a professional level. The creator of this course is of the opinion that you can start to earn good money playing the ukulele, after completing this course.
3) All the tricks and techniques taught in this module are easily available online. The course is digital in nature, which in turn implies that you can easily follow what is being taught on your laptop. There is no physical movement involved in this course.
4) Learn Ukulele in 30 Days eBook has its roots in traditional musical forms. The techniques used in this digital guide have been derived from traditional musical formats that have been followed by numerous civilizations for centuries.
5) In this lesson, you shall be made aware of how to play by the ear. This technique is vital if you would like to develop as a seasoned musician.
6) Lastly, you shall be told the intricate technique of writing your own ukulele song from scratch. Even if you have never once compiled a song before, the tricks taught to you in this module shall help you accomplish this task.
The Contents of this Learn Ukulele Guidebook
1) Video Tutorials for Complete Beginners – The first agenda of this course is to teach you everything you need to know about ukulele. The chords, the notes as well as the terms have been clearly specified via these video tutorials. According to the author of this guide, these lessons have been developed for total beginners. You shall be able to play classic songs, ballads, romantic songs and hit songs, without any fuss.
2) Play by the Ear – This online program has a scientific touch to it. Playing by the ear is a technique that most musicians would like to learn. This online module does just that and much more. It teaches you how to play by the ear in a record time span of just 30 days.
3) The Professional Intent – The main aim of this course is to ensure that you are able to become a professional ukulele player. This is one of the main reasons why people from all walks of lives try and attend this online course before trying their hand at professional ukulele playing.
4) The Standard Setting – In this lesson, you are taught to establish high standards for yourself. You are made aware of the unknown secrets. After you make use of these secrets, you tend to become even better at playing the ukulele. This guide proves to be the open door for a flourishing career.
The Pros and Cons of this eBook
Just like any other product, this digital product too has its share of advantages and disadvantages. I have compiled both the pros as well as the cons attached to this product.
Here are the advantages –
@ This digital course teaches you the “ins and outs” of this instrument. It also guides you on how to make the best use of your time to learn the most.
@ This is a cost effective course. When I compare it with the cost of private tutorials, I realize that I end saving hundreds of dollars if not, thousands.
@ You have the liberty to learn at your own pace. Each month, you are provided with new Christian songs. This in turn ensures that you continue to evolve as a musician, with each passing day.
@ These modules are structured to tap your natural instrument playing capability. This in turn helps you completely master ukulele instrument with utmost ease.
@ There is complete community that is dedicated towards playing this instrument. In case you require any assistance, you can always seek help from these community members.
@ The practice sessions have been developed after considerable research work. This in turn implies that you never tend to get bored in the act. These fun filled lessons encourage you to work harder and play ukulele better.
@ Numerous training modules and techniques are incorporated in this digital guide. Hence, you have access to various teaching methodologies, which under normal circumstances may never be available.
@ In case you are not completely satisfied with this product, you have the ability to return this digital guide and ask for a refund. There is a 60 days full money back guarantee that is applicable on this ebook.
Here are the Disadvantages –
@ Learn Ukulele in 30 Days eBook Review has been read several times. There are some people who may mistake ukulele with a small guitar. Well, those of you who are not aware, ukulele is a completely different instrument. So, do not confuse it for a guitar and start learning it.
@ Ukulele is not the most popular instrument. While it does resemble the guitar, it is way smaller than a guitar. This is one of the main reasons why you need to make up your mind before opting for this course. You should be comfortable playing this instrument without getting embarrassed in the act.
Online Ukulele Lessons Bonus Offers
There are 4 bonus offers that are being offered in this course. They are as follows –
Bonus # 1
The first bonus is in the form of an extensive songs list. You get new and innovative Christian songs played by top rated ukulele players from across the globe. These songs have been sung by top rated singers as well. This digital guide shall teach you how to play these top rated songs by providing a video graphic description of the same.
Bonus # 2
The second bonus is in the form of a free access to an all exclusive “Member’s Only Forum”. This is a special learning forum. Over here, you have the distinct advantage of contacting ukulele professions to resolve any query. You also have the ability to share your success story or any technique that you may have learnt.
Bonus # 3
The third bonus offer is in the form of several tools, resources as well as software applications that shall help you play the ukulele quickly. Some of the highlights of this package include the ability to record as well as play your own tracks, use visualization tools, play games and quizzes and use music theory flashcards. You can also use ordinary flashcards and play ukulele on your laptop as and when you like.
Bonus # 4
Several different kinds of tabs are provided to you in the form of the fourth and last bonus offer. You also get listen to several audio files. In fact, provision has been made to ensure that you are able to learn how to read Music Sheets for free.
What do Students Say about this eBook?
When I spoke to the author of this course, I was intimated that several thousand students had already attended this course. Many of them had also posted their feedback on the same.
Here are the excerpts from some of them –
1) Christine from Canada says that she never once though that she was capable of playing a musical instrument. She followed the instructions mentioned in the digital guide and managed to learn ukulele. She then performed live along with her eight years old daughter at her school function. She got a standing ovation for her performance.
2) Robert from Virginia is of the opinion that after just 30 days of lessons, he was able to play this instrument and propose to his fiancée. She accepted and Robert was visibly thrilled.
How can You Learn to Play Ukulele Faster?
As is the case in a sport or a new hobby that you wish to excel in, roadblocks to success are common. You also need to take note of this fairly simple fact that learning to play this instrument (ukulele) requires hours of practice, patience and dedication to succeed. Apart from these three principles, you also need to learn the correct strumming technique that shall reduce your learning curve by as much as 50%.
Well, here are a few tried and tested tips to learn to play the ukulele faster:
Get a Hold of an Electronic Tuner:
Believe it or not, even before you begin to practice playing a song, it is important to fine-tune your instrument. If your instrument is tuned before you begin to play a song on it, the final results shall indeed shock you. An electronic tuner is therefore highly preferred. The tuning process ensures that the chords (when played) are in sync with the song you wish to play.
Get Accustomed to the Ukulele Chords:
The next step is to learn all the major chords that are to be used while playing this instrument. These include A, C, G, D F. If you can master these chords, you can play the remaining rather easily. Always start in a slow yet steady pace rather than rushing your way forward. It is highly recommended to include a metronome while mastering ukulele chords.
You should try and play the ‘A’ chord at the rate of say (67 beats per minute). After the first minute, rest for a few seconds before repeating this exercise 5 times over. Do this with the other four major chords as well. Doing so shall improve your stamina and allow you to understand what each chord has in store for you.
Realize the Importance of a Metronome:
When you have learnt the basic chords, you need to start timing your songs. After all, you cannot play faster or slower than a chosen song (that has already been played or is in play). So for that to happen, your beats per minute need to be measured accurately.
A metronome is just the right tool to help you maintain the ideal beats per minute. You need to match this with your current speed of play. Metronome is an electronic devise that helps you gauge your current beats per minute by emitting a beep. Using this as a sign (the beeping sound), you can adjust your beats per minute without faltering.
Do Not Slouch or Stretch while Playing:
Just like you walk in a particular manner and sit without arching your back, you also need to play the ukulele by maintaining the most appropriate body posture. Avoid arching your back or lying flat on the ground while playing the ukulele. Incorrect body posture may cause aches and pains that would make your instrument learning task to be a painstaking ordeal.
It is suggested to sit onto a comfortable seat with the Ukulele straddled underneath your sternum. Maintain a straight back and cradle the instrument with your forearms. The fret-board needs to be supported with your fingers. Maintain a posture that permits you to play this instrument seamlessly for a long time period.
Improve Your Mind to Muscle Connection:
While it is considered good to practice playing the instrument regularly, you also need to time your sessions. When you repeat the same chords or songs and complete them in time, you improve your ‘mind to muscle’ connection. Practice each chord countless times till they are etched into your mind. So, practice the same song or chords and rest a short while before repeating the process all over again.
Play By The Ear:
Unless you develop the ability to play a song by the ear, you cannot become a good ukulele player. Hence, you should learn the lyrics and start to hum softly. You should then synchronize the chords with your humming. This does not imply that you need to be a superb singer. Simply hum the tune and match it with your instrument. This improves your ability to understand music theory and perfects your playing skills (the timing).
Practice Like A Pro:
The last and final stage is to start practicing as though you are a professional. So, you hum the song and then (using a metronome), time your beats per minute. After you have finished playing the song, you need to listen to the original song played by a professional. Observe the beats per minute and the tempo carefully. Thereafter, repeat the practice session once again. Soon enough, you shall begin to play the ukulele like a seasoned expert.
Ukulele is a smaller version of the guitar. While the guitar instrument is very popular amongst the masses, ukulele is not that prominent. Nonetheless, the fact of the matter still remains that there are millions of admirers of this instrument across the globe. Sadly, there are very few courses both online as well as offline that teach you how to play the ukulele instrument. This is why, the need for such course is vital.
One area wherein this digital book scores over others is its ability to teach a complete beginner this instrument in just one month. Besides, you are also monetarily covered from any sort of risk. In case you do not like this course, you can always cancel your subscription.
Like I have mentioned above, this digital guide is best suited for serious ukulele students. Do not mistake this instrument to be a guitar. In case you feel that you would be embarrassed playing ukulele in public, then avoid opting for this course altogether.