How to Make Cardboard Furniture eBook Review discusses a set of methods that help you transform ordinary cardboard pieces into usable home furniture.
These workable methods have been incorporated in the form of an electronic book and can be tried by everyone.
This eBook is 64 pages in length and it contains over 100 images.
Available in PDF format, it can be easily downloaded into your personal computer, laptop, tablet, Smartphone etc. You can also view its contents as per your convenience.
How to Make Cardboard Furniture eBook Review – The Contents of the Course!
@ It contains tips, tricks as well as advanced techniques, to transform ordinary pieces of cardboard into extraordinary pieces of furniture.
@ You are provided with an exhaustive list of tools that are required to get the job done.
@ You are provided with practical examples to help you learn this technique.
@ Suggestions as well as advice are provided in a jiffy to resolve any query that you may have on your end.
@ In a few steps, you shall be able to develop your own set of furniture.
@ The design, cutting tools as well as their cost is revealed in this course.
@ You are taught to create cardboard furniture that is washable as well as waterproof.
@ Unique designs to create resistant furniture from cardboard pieces.
@ Furniture that can accommodate human beings as well as physical products, such as a television.
@ A detailed manual explaining how to create long lasting and stylish cardboard furniture without the aid of expensive tools or equipment.
@ Trick to design, assemble, as well as paint, cardboard furniture at home.
@ Steps to design small pieces of furniture such as side table or chair within a week or two.
@ Techniques to strengthen your cardboard furnishings to make them last a lifetime.
Why Make Use of This eBook?
The author of this product is a trained cardboard maker. He has had years of experience making cardboard furniture and he has also helped thousands of enthusiasts do the same by providing them additional tips via his guide book. After reading this eBook, you shall gather technical clarity on the use of cardboards and you would be able to make dazzling pieces of furniture at warp speed.
You are taught to choose cardboard of the highest quality that is completely bio-degradable in nature and recyclable. You shall also be taught which cardboards are the strongest that can take the weight of a human being with utmost ease and which cannot. Since the day this course was officially launched, thousands of individuals have used it and appreciated its contents.
Why Should You Work With Cardboards?
@ It is freely available everywhere and it is almost free of any charge.
@ It is a non-polluting and a bio degradable material, which is good for the environment.
@ It is good for our planet, as it is recyclable and it does not harm the soil, sky or water, in any way.
How to Get Hold of Cardboards?
@ You get hold of cardboards each time you get stuff from the market (grocery shopping etc.). You can also use cereal boxes, cardboards beneath bed sheets, diaper bags etc.
@ You can always buy cardboard from supply stores.
@ During house shifting, cardboards are freely available. They are strong and perfect for building long lasting furniture.
@ All items that are shipped to your home are in cardboard boxes. You can save these boxes.
@ At kid’s clubs and at supermarket stores.
@ Any new part of fridge, crockery or computer that you order, comes in a sturdy cardboard box.
@ Whenever you order shower parts and other household equipment from supermarkets, they come packed in cardboard boxes. Save them.
Where Do You Keep Cardboards You Have Collected?
1) If you have ample spaces in your house then keep a dedicated room for storing your cardboards.
2) If you have space constraints, simply open and then fold each cardboard and slide them under your cupboard, bed, table, mattress etc.
3) You can develop a trunk and then stove all the cardboard boxes within them.
4) You can also keep extra cardboard boxes inside your garage or inside the boot of your car.
Why are Cardboards Strong?
Cardboards derive their strength from the flutes that are in between them. The more the layers of flutes, the stronger is the cardboard. You can make an existing cardboard even stronger, by simply manipulating the corrugated layers correctly.
What are the Different Types of Cardboards and Their Usage?
1) The Thin Cardboard Types – In case you are seeking thin cardboard pieces then you need to opt for cereal boxes. These can be used effectively to make tubes or small boxes for holding your stationery etc.
2) Slightly Thicker Cardboard Boxes – In case you are on the lookout for slightly thicker cardboard varieties then you need to opt for copies and thick registers. While the cardboards used in registers do not fold, they are tough and sturdy.
3) Corrugated Cardboards (Single Wall) – These flutes are ideal for making structures that are slightly on the stronger side, yet flexible in nature.
4) Corrugated Cardboards (Double Wall) – These cardboards have double layer of flutes and they are far stronger than single layer flute cardboards.
5) Corrugated Cardboards (Triple Wall) – These are hard to find. These have triple layer of flutes and they are definitely stronger than double layer flutes. They are also light in weight.
6) White Colored Cardboards – Apart from the normal brown colored cardboards, you get to see white colored cardboards as well. These are rare and definitely useful in making several items of significance. You also get poster boards, paper boards as well as card stocks that can be used in manufacturing different items of household importance.
Tools Required for Cardboard Structures
You can opt for a craft knife for the purpose of cutting or shearing. You can also use kitchen shears, NT cutters, box cutters or x-acto knife. For the purpose of binding the cardboards together, you can make use of hot glue gun, masking tapes, craft glues or packing tapes.
Is this Cardboard Making Furniture eBook Useful for You?
Cardboard is made from wood pulp as well as paper, which is why it is durable as well as environment friendly in nature. At the same time, it is cheap, easily available and easier to store.
If you can make furniture for your own house using cardboards, not only shall you save a lot of your hard earned money, you would also be able to ensure that you are saving a lot of space by avoiding unnecessary wooden as well as metal furniture. You can also recycle the furniture as per your requirements. Hence, you can re-mould the existing furniture, as per your requirements.
For the price of $77.00, this eBook is worth ordering and trying out. In case you are not fully satisfied with the product, you always have the opportunity of returning it back to the creator.
If you return the product within 60 days of placing the order and request for a refund, it shall be granted to you without any questions asked. Hence, this eBook has “zero” risk attached.