If you are an avid fisherman then, reading Georgia Fishing Books Review makes perfect sense. It makes even more sense if you are residing in the state of Georgia and have very little clue as to why so many varieties of fish slip from within your grasp.
Georgia Fishing Books Review
>>> What is the Name of the Product? Georgia Fishing Books
>>> How Many eBooks are There? There are 9 in Total
>>> Who is the Author? There are Several Authors
>>> What is the Price? Each eBook has a Different Price
>>> Is There any Satisfaction Guarantee? Yes, 60 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
>>> What is the Opinion of Readers? Very Good
>>> What is the LeanAndFit Reviewer Rating? 4.7 Out of 5 Stars
What is this Product All About?
In total, there are 9 digital guides in this website. These are being sold for a very competitive price and are available instantly via download option.
These guides cover all the vital aspects linked to fishing and can save you several hours in preparation time. Let us have a closer look at what each of these fishing eBooks has to offer to you:
1) Unicoi State Park Fishermen Guide –
If you reside in the Unicoi State Park area then, reading this guide is useful. In this eBook, you get vital information on how to catch bream, trout or bass in large numbers.
Detailed maps of the lake and Smith Creek are also included here. Fishing techniques native to Unicoi lake fishing and the correct tackles to be used for mass fishing are also explained. The price of this eBook is $9.50.
The Fisherman Guide to fishing in Unicoi State Park is written by Steve Hudson. Steve is a journalist of immense repute. He also happens to be a naturalist and an avid fisherman. He has over forty years of experience fishing in Georgia.
2) The Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest eBook –
This guide has been written by Aaron Sago and it discusses advanced angler strategies to catch more fish in this region.
This guide contains fishing maps within this region. These maps are so detailed that they span 15 pages in total. The total page length of this guide is 79 pages. It is ideal for both beginner level and advanced fishermen.
3) The Tuckaseegee Delayed Harvest Guide –
Patrick Mawhinney has written this eBook. This digital guide gives you an overview of the Chattahoochee River and helps you catch trout and massive rainbows.
Facts on tackles, tucks, hidden fish regions and GPS coordinates are mentioned in this guide. It is good for both experienced as well as amateur fishermen. The cost of this eBook is $21.
In my opinion, this is far better than hiring the services of a trained guide that usually sets you back by $400.
4) Chatahoochee Guide for Anglers PDF –
Dave Bureau’s 27 years of experience as an angler in the Chatahoochee River is included in this ebook. Dave has majored in Wildlife Biology. Hence, his knowledge on this subject is flawless and unquestionable.
This 62 page eBook contains facts on angling. It helps you save money by avoiding the purchase of super expensive angler equipment. This $27 guidebook teaches you the best areas to fish and makes you aware of the diverse weather conditions.
5) Nantahala Delayed Harvest Region PDF –
This eBook has been written by Patrick Mawhinney and it talks about the Nantahala River. This Southeastern River has a wide variety of fish.
Inside facts about the river and where you can locate shoals of large fish are revealed in this eBook. You also get to learn inside tactics on how to tackle and bait large fish with utmost ease.
This is a 58 page eBook that can be downloaded for a price of $21.
6) Art of Developing Your Fly Tying Tools –
Written by Steve Hudson this 185 page eBook teaches you how to build your own fly tools. Some of these include building dubbing brush, bobbins, needles, bobbins threaders, tool storage box etc.
The price of this eBook is $25. It can be instantly downloaded onto your computer. You should also be aware of the fact that this guide is capable of saving your hard eared money by restricting your purchase of fishing accessories.
7) Secrets of Fishing in Saltwater –
Captain Ken Roy has compiled this special eBook that teaches you the finer aspects of fishing in saltwater. This 219 page eBook contains facts on rigs and tackles.
The ability to locate shoals of hidden fish is also revealed. Costing $29, this eBook has everything that you need to know and learn about saltwater fishing.
8) Stocked Trout and Tying Flies –
If you are interested in stocked trout then, learning the art of tying flies is of vital importance. The art of doing so is taught to you via this eBook.
Costing $24, this guide teaches you over a dozen variants of tying flies. You also learn the art of customizing these ties as per the situation. Detailed step by step explanation backed by illustrations allows you to learn this art. This guide is also compiled by Steve Hudson.
9) The Index Book by Mark Ellis –
This is a 29 page eBook that teaches you vital patterns for fly tiers. More than 10 essential patterns are discussed in this guide.
This is a first of its kind eBook on this concept and costs a meager sum of $12. Some of the essential patterns discussed in this guide include wooley bugger, lightening bug, foam ant etc.
Lesser Known Benefits of Fishing
Fishing is an activity that allows you to mix and mingle with friends and family members. Moreover, the thrill of the catch is indescribable. Regardless of whether you are fishing in a boat, on the beach, from the river bed or underwater, the benefits derived from fishing are immense.
Well, here are just a few of them:
1) The Historical Significance: The historical factor of fishing is often undermined and ignored. This activity started forty thousand years ago as a means of feeding the family.
While in the olden days, the methods used were rather primitive and crude, nowadays everything is mechanized and organized. Today there are over 40 million fishermen in the world. They earn their livelihood from this sport.
2) Develops Motor Skills: Fishing is an act that requires precision and timing. You need to know when to slack and when to reel in. The act of catching a big fish requires mind and body co-ordination. Hence, regular fishing shall automatically develop your motor skills.
3) You Feel on Top of the World: Catching a fish is no less than accomplishing a major feat. When you catch your first fish, you gain confidence in your abilities. You carry this confidence while executing your daily activities. This helps you achieve excellence in almost every sphere of life.
4) Develops a Killer Attitude: Fishing requires a certain level of persistence. After all, no fish swims into your lap. You need to work hard to catch one. This helps in developing a killer attitude.
5) You Can Go Solo: As fishing can be done independently, you tend to depend on your own self rather than on others. The spirit of leading an independent life is a refreshing experience. Regular fishing teaches you this act rather well.
6) Part of a Larger Group: When you seriously indulge in fishing, you automatically tend to become a part of a larger group. In simpler words, you tend to become a part of a larger community that indulges in organized fishing.
7) The Wait and Watch Attitude: This sport teaches you the art of being patient. Catching a fish takes time. This in turn tends to test the patience of the fisherman. Patience is a virtue that can take you places in life.
8) Importance of Your Surroundings: When you fish, you tend to realize the importance of nature. You begin to consider conservation more important than exploitation. At the same time, you also enjoy the water, greenery and animals around you. It’s an all new feeling especially if you stay in the urban jungle.
9) Bonding is Inevitable: Regardless of whether you fish with your friends or relatives, developing a close bond with other is in the cards. You get to interact with your loved ones. You even take tips from them and offer your suggestions in return. This makes your fishing experience worth remembering.
10) You Become Mentally & Physically Fit: You need a certain level of physical and mental fitness to become a good fisherman. So, when you indulge in this hobby, you automatically become physically fit. As it also involves your motor skills, your mind too becomes super active.
Advantages of Using these Digital Guides
>>> You get to learn the laws pertaining to fishing in Georgia. This in turn can save you from fines and possible legal action.
>>> Best practices on fishing various species are discussed here.
>>> These eBooks have been compiled by specialist fishermen. So, you learn the best ways to catch fish.
>>> Your doubts on fishing are clarified via these digital guides. You no longer need to spend money and time finding a suitable fisherman to coach you.
>>> Each book is suitably priced and is usually less than $10 a piece. This makes affordability a valid reason for its purchase.
>>> Everything is provided to you in a platter. You need not to go scouting to various channels to gather vital information on fishing in the state of Georgia.
>>> These eBooks are backed by an unconditional 2 months full money back guarantee. You may avail this offer in case you are not fully satisfied with the product.
>>> It is a digital product. Hence, it is safe and does not require any physical delivery mechanism.
>>> Each guide is sold via Clickbank. It is by far the best digital marketplace you can have access to.
What I Dislike about this Product?
>>> It is not meant for people who have no interest in fishing.
>>> I feel coverage should have also been provided on other states as well. It is currently restricted to the state of Georgia.
If you like to fish and you reside in Georgia, you need to take a closer look at these digital guides. They contain invaluable information on fishing and teach you ways and means of improving your current fishing techniques.
The cost of these eBooks is well within the reach of most fishermen in the state. Moreover, these guides are covered by a 60 day warranty. Using this warranty, you have the distinct advantage of returning the guide and claiming the complete refund if you are dissatisfied with the product.
So, if I were to pass a judgment then, it would definitely be in favor of these digital guides.