Eric Moore Animation Trainer Review teaches you how to make your own cartoon character in just 14 days.
The most interesting fact about this product is that in order to make use of it, I do not require having any prior experience in animation.
This merely implies that despite having zero knowledge in animation, I can still create my own cartoon character from scratch and make it work.
This is an amazing feat, especially for me, as I always wanted to create my own cartoon but I did not have the expertise for it. I even tried attending an animation class but was severely disappointed as the lectures were extremely boring.
I simply could never get through the first week. This is one of the main reasons why I could never even learn the basics of animation.
One fine day, I bumped into the Animation Trainer website. When I first took a closer look at it, I realized that I had something substantial at hand. I also realized that I would now be able to work on my animation skills and realize my dream. Let me walk you through with my personal experience on this product.
Eric Moore Animation Trainer Review Covers the Following:
1. The Finer Aspects of an Online Animation Course
2. Lessons Included in Eric’s Animation Course
3. A Quick Look at the 5 Bonus Freebies
4. Advantages of Using the Animation Trainer eBook
5. Disadvantages of this Online Animation Course
6. What are the Benefits of Learning Animation Post Covid19 Pandemic?
7. FAQs on Animation Training
The Finer Aspects of an Online Animation Course
1) I learnt about the highly popular Anime Studio software. In just 14 days, I was able to understand this application and then make use of it in the most suitable manner. Unlike what I had previously thought, it was fairly easy to use this software application.
2) I got to learn this art via several high definition videos. These videos have been structured in such a manner that even a newbie like me could clearly understand what is being taught through them. It is very simple to understand animation from start to finish viewing these videos.
3) I had no artistic talent. Nonetheless, I was able to apply the software application and ensure that I made my beloved cartoon character go live. This course was simple enough for kindergartners to follow.
4) The files supplied in this course could be downloaded easily on my computer. Their application process was even simpler.
5) This course cut off my learning curve by several years. I was made to come straight to the point. From the very first day, the main focus of this course was to ensure that I was able to first draw and then animate my cartoon character.
6) I had access to Anime Studio files that allowed me to make modifications to my existing anime character without any issues.
7) I was able to not only create my very own cartoon character. I was also able to create scenes. I also managed to create objects that helped me in my task.
The Lessons Included in this Animation Course
Eric has compiled his animation training into four major modules. Each module is linked to the other and it has to followed in a sequential manner. Here is a quick look at these:
The First Lesson
In the first lesson, I was provided with all the necessary tools and layouts for achieving my animation goals. I learnt how to set up the project. Thereafter, I was explained in great detail how to set up the layer panel. Then the basics as well as the tools needed for my project were explained to me in great detail.
The Second Lesson
In the second lesson, I was told about the basics linked to animation. In this module, I was told the relation between the interface of the software application and my animation goals. In this module, I learnt animation points, interpolations, preferences and animation layers. I was also told to manipulate animation colors. I also mastered the art of switching animation layers.
The Third Lesson
In the third lesson, I was taught to create the character of my animation program. I was told the art of making a cartoon character that could captivate the audience. I learnt how to develop this character from the very start to the finish. I was taught how to rig my character. I also learnt how to make the eye of the character blink.
The Fourth Lesson
This is the last and final lesson of the module. In this lesson I was taught to lip sync the animated character. I was taught both accuracy as well as speed with regards to lip sync animation. At the end of this lesson, I was pretty certain that I could make my cartoon character lip sync like professional in no time at all.
The 5 Bonus Freebies in the Course
The interesting part of these online lessons is the inclusion of several bonus offers. Here is a quick look at what all you get as freebies when you opt for Eric’s online animation course:
Bonus # 1
The first bonus offer is an electronic guide that allowed me to pick and choose a suitable character for my animation. The name of this guide book is “The Character Pack”. It helped me learn animation and create a character without wasting any time. These characters are easily developed using the techniques showcased in this guide.
I learnt to develop different views of each character. I also learn to layer these characters in various innovative ways. Lastly, I also learnt to incorporate lip sync in these animation characters without facing any trouble. The market price of this bonus offer is $27 but I got it free with this eBook.
Bonus # 2
The second bonus offer is yet another digital guide that taught me advanced character rigging. I learnt several character rigs and the tricks of using each one perfectly. I particularly liked the rigs associated with the legs and the arms of the animated character. This allowed even a boring cartoon character to come alive. This eBook also taught me how to animate my cartoon character in the most appropriate manner.
Bonus # 3
The third bonus is also a digital guide that taught me advanced animation techniques. When I read through its contents, I learnt the correct way to use special effects in my animated characters. I also learnt to create my personalized special effects that I could use more than once in my projects. What I particularly liked in this module was the trick that taught me to make my animated character walk normally.
Bonus # 4
In the form of the fourth bonus offer, I got several free files to use while animating my cartoon character. These files were theme based and they allowed me to develop my cartoon character around a chosen theme.
Bonus # 5
The last and final bonus offer that I received was in the form of a video tutorial that helped me make my cartoon character speak like a live human being. This is a tutorial that actually took my animation techniques to an all new level.
The Advantages of Using the Animation Trainer eBook
1) First of all, I was not a trained animation artist before I began with this course. Nonetheless, after I read the eBook and followed its detailed tutorials, I managed to create a cartoon character that was professional in appearance.
2) I was able to create my very own live animated character in just 12 days. While this eBook claims that I can create a character in 14 days, I achieved this feat 2 days in advance.
3) I had complete access to various training tutorials. Each and every one of them was via video lessons. This in turn allowed me to learn this art in the most suitable manner.
4) The entire course is covered under a risk free money back guarantee, which is valid for a period of 2 months from the date of making the first purchase. So, if you dislike the contents of this e-course, simply ask for a refund. Your money shall be returned back to you without any questions asked.
5) I also liked the pricing of this course. It was not in hundreds or thousands of dollars. The entire course along with the bonus offers cost me a meager amount of $47.
The Downside of the Animation Trainer eBook
1) I do not think this guide book is of any use for highly trained and professional animation experts. A few examples of such individuals include animation experts working for large multi-national firms, Hollywood or documentary films.
2) This is a digital course, so there is no teacher involved in this process. This course is therefore not suited for those individuals who would like to attend regular classrooms sessions in order to learn animation.
3) Sometimes, I find the low price of $47 too good to be true. I was taught advanced animation techniques and all I paid for it was peanuts in comparison. This is something I was unable to believe until I actually paid $47 and got the digital guide on my email. I’m sure many other students shall face the same issue.
What are the Benefits of Learning Animation Post Covid 19 Pandamic?
Animation training is all about making characters with the aid of computer based technology. Nonetheless, it is not all about AI working in your favor. You need to master the art of sketching images, cartoon, figures etc. in an appealing manner. For this very purpose, you need to learn how to animate.
Animation post the Corona Virus pandemic has picked speed. This is owing to illustrated figures doing the manual job that teachers once did while teaching kids at school. Representing concepts and projects via optimal visualization is what animation is all about. So, you not only maintain optimal social distance, you also get the job done in a jiffy.
Here are some of the benefits of learning how to use animation in the dreadful covid19 era:
Pocket Friendly Learning Opportunity:
Learning animation online is a breezy task indeed. You need not to overspend (as is the case with offline classes). At the same time, the help and support offered by teachers online is comparable to the assistance offered in an offline course. Once you learn animation and create your own animated tutorials, you can help others grow. Revisions and editing in an animated course is far easier than a normal one.
$ 373 Billion Market Opportunity:
Regardless of whether you have learn to animate cartoons, films, educational books etc. you have an edge other others. The global demand for animators has increased several folds. It is currently 373 Billion dollars. This figure shall fall close to $600 Billion by the year 2030. So, you have immense job opportunities in the near future.
Animators are required in almost each and every professional field. May it be Information & Technology, Films or eCommerce, an animator is always in great demand. So, you do not really have to worry about making a living when you have mastered the art of animations.
If the new job market post the Covid 19 Pandemic is to be carefully studied then, almost 13% fresh job requirements in the global market comprise of animators.
Work from Home Opportunity:
Working from home is undoubtedly the most suitable way to earn money without being infected with the dreaded corona virus. Animation jobs are plentiful in the market. Join with theater houses, media outlets and even video agencies such as YouTube to publish your animations at a price. This way, you end up earning money without moving an inch from your easy chair.
Keeps You & Your Clients Happy:
Animation is a way to enhance your creative instincts. By completing projects for your clients, you not only make them happy but you also cultivate creative instinct. When you polish your creative instincts, you tend to get positively occupied. This instills an element of joy deep within you that is hard to describe. A happy mind leads to a happier life.
Authority in Communicating Your Work Across:
Mastering animation is an asset as it enables you to gain confidence. As you are at your creative best, putting your work across the table for approval becomes far easier. So, you have a higher chance of cracking projects that pay a hefty fee. This way, you have a greater chance of becoming a part of the 12% new job share that is reserved exclusively for animators.
FAQ on Animation Training
Q-1: Are there any Difficulties that Animators usually Face while Learning the Trade Secrets?
A-1: Well, it’s the usual difficulties with regards to the scarce job market. Nonetheless, animation industry is witnessing an unprecedented growth. The work hours are long and you may have to put in sleepless nights to complete a pending project. Even meeting deadlines is not an easy task. Hard working individuals can only achieve success in the field of animation.
Q-2: How Difficult is it to Learn Animation?
A-2: It is not at all tough to learn animation. If you are comfortable working on the computer then, animation techniques can be learnt and mastered rather quickly. Nonetheless, do remember that it shall take time to master animation. You need to put in effort from your end even after competing a reputed online course in animation. In this particular niche, practice shall make you perfect.
Q-3: I do not know how to Draw. Can I still become an Animation Artist?
A-3: Yes, you can become an animation artists despite not knowing how to draw. This is because animation tools allow you to draw images via various software applications. Nonetheless, if you know how to sketch then, it is an added advantage.
Q-4: What all Skills do I need to become a Full Time Animation Artist?
A-4: You should be willing to learn and put in effort. Creativity and the ability to experiment is vital. If you are good at drawing and have a knack for combining various colors then, it is considered an asset. Your visual abilities too need to be honed. An online course is an asset.
Q-5: Is it Stressful to become an Animator? Would it Adversely Affect my Daily Life?
A-5: It is not a 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM job. You need to put in at least 50 hours of work per week. To meet deadlines, you may have to burn the midnight oil. So yes, this professional may give you sleepless nights. On the other hand, if you enjoy animation then, it instills creativity within you.
Q-6: How much does an Animation Artist Earn in a Single Month?
A-6: In the United States, the (hourly) average earning of an animator artist is $47. Annually, you can make around $95,000 USD. Even if you are at the bottom level, you still end up making $66,000 annually. On the other hand, if you belong to the cream group then, you can easily make $1,50,000 annually working as a animation artist.
I am very happy with this animation course. Not only is it cost effective in nature, it also allowed me to exercise my creative talent without forcing me to attend the usual boring classroom lectures. I also particularly liked the 60 day full money back guarantee that was extended by the creator of this course, Eric Moore, on this product.
When I browsed the internet, I found that the customer feedback on this product were positive in nature. On the whole, people were very satisfied with the service that this product had to offer. This in turn re-confirms the true worth of this digital guide.
If I were to rate this digital product, I would give it a five star rating. Nonetheless, casual animation artists should steer clear of this e-guide. Only if you are serious about animating your cartoon character, should you opt for this digital guide.