If you want to master playing solos on your guitar then you should read Craig Bassett Guitar Legato Fast Start eBook Review very carefully.
This is a digital guide book that has certain unheard off tricks that allow you to have complete control over pull-offs and hammer on’s.
This course is ideally meant for you if:
– you are new to guitar gelato playing. If you are not aware of hammer on’s and pull off’s and you seeking a method that teaches you all the tricks that you require to master these techniques. At the same time, the tutorial needs to be simple, so that a newbie like you can understand what is being taught.
– you have ample experience playing the guitar but your legato technique needs a vast improvement. While you may have knowledge on hammer on’s and pull off’s, you may not have mastered this trick owing to lack of expertise and correct training.
Common Guitar Gelato Problems faced by Guitarists
1) There are times when you do not know the correct training methodology that you need to adopt in order to improve your guitar playing skills. There are many guitar legato exercises available online or in guide books. Following all of them is almost impossible. Unless and until you are told which exercises to practice first before proceeding to the next set of exercises, you shall never be able to develop your gelato skills.
2) When you are doing licks and you are performing hammer on’s and pull offs, your hands tend to get tired. This fatigue is owing to the incorrect technique that these guitarists are habitual of implementing while playing this instrument. In order to resolve this issue, they would need to adopt corrective techniques.
3) There are times when you tend to perform hammer ons much easier that pull offs. This happens when your knowledge on the correct implementation on pull offs is very less. At the same time, you also tend to play songs that make use of hammer ons much more than pull offs.
4) At times, you tend to stop improving. This is also known as hitting a plateau. This is when you need to implement correct techniques in order to improve your skills and improve your guitar playing abilities. Plateaus like this can only be broken when you use corrective techniques.
5) There are times when you tend to get rather stiff while performing guitar legatos. This is a very painful affair for your fingers. To get rid of this issue, you need to start improving your techniques considerably.
6) While there are truck-loads of eBook, videos and illustrations available worldwide hat encourage you to improve guitar legatos, there is no book that teaches you how to do so. They just tell you that you need to improve, without mentioning the technique for achieving this goal. This would certainly block your progress.
7) You may find it rather tough to use your smaller fingers for performing hammer ons and pull-offs. On the contrary, you may be able to perform these exercises rather well using your first to fingers (first and the index). This would certainly hamper your overall progress and stop you from becoming a master of this instrument.
How to Overcome These Problems?
In case you face any one of the above mentioned problems, then you need to read Craig Bassett Guitar Legato Fast Start eBook Review very carefully. This is an online course that stretches for a total duration of one year and it covers all the major issues that guitar players face while playing the guitar.
The Course of Craig Bassett Guitar Legato Fast Start eBook
There are 7 lessons in this course. Let us cover each and every one of them and discuss their details in brief –
The First Lesson (Hammer Ons Part: 1)
This is the first lesson wherein you shall be taught four different kinds of hammer ons that are usually ignored or neglected by guitarists. When you learn these four versions, you would be able to overcome any weakness associated with hammer ons. You shall also be taught several basic to advanced exercises that would further develop and strengthen your hammer ons playing abilities.
Besides the exercises, you shall also be presented with a case study. This is a technical study that covers areas related to your timing, strength and endurance. With the help of this study, you would be able to improve your fretting skills as well as your fingering, to a great extent. This study has been created by the author. It also contains two videos that shall allow you to further develop your ability to practice hammer ons for achieving maximum results.
The Second Lesson (Hammer Ons Part: 2)
The second lesson is an extension of the first lesson. In this module, you would be taught six fingering exercises that shall allow you to overcome any legato issue. These exercises shall also allow you to perform hammer ons at a much faster pace. You shall also be taught pressure transfer techniques that shall allow you to perform hammer ons in an easy manner.
In order to develop your strength and conditioning for improving your fretting, you shall be taught six hammer on exercises. Apart from this, you shall also be presented with a case study, which in turn is an extension of the first case study. These exercises shall improve your timing and help you play the guitar without getting fatigued in the act.
The Third Lesson (Hammer Ons Part: 3)
After you have completed the first two modules, you would realize that your hammer ons would have improved to a great extent. This is why the third lesson shall focus on melody. In this lesson, you shall be taught the four legato mechanics that shall allow you to create your own songs. You shall also be taught six hammer ons scale ideas to further improve your solo guitar playing ability. They shall also work towards improving your timings.
In this lesson, Craig would also cover the “three notes per hammer ons” technique. You shall be able to create legato licks and runs very quickly and easily after mastering these techniques. For this very purpose, you shall be taught three advanced hammer ons exercises.
This module also covers six hammer ons scale ideas for advanced musicians. Once again, your legato timings shall be improved several folds with the help of these exercises.
The Fourth Lesson (Pull Offs Part: 1)
This lesson is an extension of the first three modules and it helps you develop your guitar pull offs. This lesson shall teach you pull offs. In this module, you shall be taught two different types of pull offs that shall improve your legato. This lesson shall also reveal four different kinds of exercises that shall further develop your pull offs and ensure that you are able to perform more advanced pull offs in the near future.
This lesson also includes a case study. In this case study, you shall be taught to perform pull offs in a flawless and timely manner. You would also be taught how to extract maximum benefit from this exercise.
The Fifth Lesson (Pull Offs Part: 2)
In this lesson, Craig teaches you the correct techniques to master the second kind of pull offs. In this tutorial, you would be made aware of the major mistakes that you make while performing pull offs and the technique to overcome these flaws. For this very reason, you would be taught six amazing exercises that would develop your pull offs.
This lesson also contains a case study that shall enable you to improve your pull offs timing and allow you to play the guitar better.
The Sixth Lesson (Pull Offs Part: 3)
In this lesson, you shall be taught to perform pull offs in a musical manner by adding melody to your guitar playing. In this lesson you shall be briefed about legato mechanics and you shall be taught the basic scales used in pull offs. The “three-notes-per-string” technique shall also be strengthened by incorporating a few advanced exercises into your training routine.
The Seventh Lesson (Pull Offs and Hammer Ons Combined)
The seventh module discusses the techniques that allow you to combine hammer ons and pull offs in the most effective manner. Four new legato mechanics shall be told to you in this module as well as four fundamental exercises to strengthen your legato foundation.
You shall also be made aware of 12 basic scales that shall combine both the hammer ons as well as pull offs. This shall further improve your timing and enhance your ability to play the guitar like a true professional. Thereafter, Craig shall teach you six combination exercises that fall under the advanced category. This module shall also cover 12 advanced scale ideas that need to be used in combinations.
20 Bonus Lessons for Free
Along with the normal courseware, you also get to enjoy 20 bonus lessons completely free. These lessons shall improve your legato playing techniques and widen your soloing vocabulary extensively. These lessons are also aimed at improving your timing as well as enhancing your guitar playing speed. You can play heavy metal guitar in no time after taking these tutorials seriously.
The Advantages of this Online Course
There are several advantages linked to this course.
@ Your guitar playing speed increases considerably.
@ Your ability to perform hammer ons and pull offs in a timely manner increases.
@ Your guitar legato foundation rests on firm grounds.
@ Your techniques are improved considerably and you start performing like a professional guitarist.
@ You learn how to avoid making the most common mistakes, which is when you begin to develop as a professional guitarist.
The Disadvantages of this Course
@ You need to be a dedicated guitarist to attend this course.
@ It takes a lot of motivation from your end to practice what is being taught in this course.
What Should You Do?
Craig Bassett’s online guitar lesson is best suited for people who sincerely want to develop their guitar legato skills. This course is written by a skilled guitarist. Hence, it is completely trustworthy in nature. At the same time, this course is backed by a 60 days full money back guarantee, making it monetarily risk free in nature. You can therefore give it a shot without hesitating for a single second.
With over 50 million guitar players in the world today, you definitely have to try and seek the easiest and the most effective guitar learning method. You can easily hope to accomplish this by attending online guitar lessons from a reputed teacher. If you have the time and energy to travel long distance to attend a regular guitar class then, it is a great option indeed.
Nonetheless, most people do not have the time and energy to attend a physical class. This is why they opt for online guitar lessons. You can do the same without batting an eyelid.